Designed to grip but not damage the tree, our UHMWPE Tree Hugger Straps are designed to be wrapped around the tree as many times as required. Sold as a pair, in a lightweight carry bag, they are 1.8 meters long with one loop on each end and are designed to be used in conjunction with Whoopie Slings.
Constructed from one of the world's strongest fibers (UHMWPE), these straps are ultralight, incredibly strong and more abrasion, friction and impact resistant than ordinary nylon and polyester straps.
- ROBUST & DURABLE: These UHMWPE Tree Hugger Straps uphold our commitment to only producing equipment of the highest possible quality. By using one of the world's strongest fibers, UHMWPE, we have been able to produce straps with an incredibly high level of strength and durability at a very low carrying weight. To maximise their durability, we have used an ultra-tight weave and solution dyed yarn. This construction process increases longevity by bolstering resistance to corrosion, abrasion, friction, impact, extreme temperature and UV exposure.
- ULTRALIGHT STRENGTH: UHMWPE is recognised for its incredible strength-to-weight-ratio. At three times stronger than polyester of equal weight, we have been able to use UHMWPE to develop a truly ultralight product without compromising strength. These UHMWPE Tree Hugger Straps weigh in at only 44 grams per pair.
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL WHOOPIE SLINGS: No matter what brand your Whoopie Slings are, our UHMWPE Tree Hugger Straps have been designed to be compatible across all designs.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY: Each set of Tree Hugger Straps has been individually inspected by our team in Australia allowing us to maintain the highest level of quality.
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY: Our UHMWPE Tree Hugger Straps have been constructed with an overarching focus on quality and longevity. They have been developed by hikers for hikers and tested by our team of experts in Australia in Australian conditions. We are so confident of their capabilities that we offer no questions asked, 5 year guarantee on their build quality and performance.
- Constructed from UHMWPE
- 180cm x 2.5cm
- 1 x 9.5cm loop on each end
- 250kg breaking strength
- 44g (pair)