The Large 6 inch Skinner Lightweight Hunter is a part of Case's Lightweight Hunters family. This collection features easy-gripping waterproof handles and specialized stainless steel blades for optimal performance in any condition. This fixed knife features a saber concave ground swept Skinner blade and a black synthetic handle with the Case Logo. The Skinner blade is commonly used for skinning purposes or field dressing, making it a must-have knife for a huntsman. This durable fixed knife is constructed with Case Tru-Sharp™ stainless steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance. Comes with a ballistic nylon sheath. This fixed blade knife is perfect for the outdoors, hunting, or hiking. Comes conveniently packaged in a box. Made in Bradford, PA, the USA from domestic and imported materials.
- Tru-Sharp™ surgical stainless steel fixed blade; Black synthetic handle with Case logo
- Sabre concave ground swept Skinner blade
- Ballistic nylon sheath included
- Overall length: 10.75 inches, blade length: 6 inches, 6.2 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty