Pro series of F1, S1 and A1 differs from its predecessors in the following important details:
4. The cross guard is made of stainless steel and permanently mounted to the tang.
5. The convex edge has been refined to improve the cutting properties.
6. The Zytel sheaths are redesigned meaning they are more durable and are better suited to the Molle attachment system.
7. The knives are supplied with our most valued combination whetstone, the DC4. It offers both a diamond whetstone and a ceramic stone for field sharpening.
8. The knives are packed in shock-resistant, waterproof boxes that can be used for storage of smart phones, GPS, documents, survival gear and much more.
Understandably these knives fall into a higher price category. However, considering the unparalleled quality they are by no means over-priced. A professional survival knife should be able to be relied upon in the all-weather and we really mean all weather. It should also be pleasant, safe and comfortable to handle whether it’s fine or rough work, summer heat or winter cold. We have considered everything in the design of this quite superb knife and we, therefore, offer a lifetime warranty on materials and workmanship.
Overall Length: 283 mm
Blade Length: 160 mm
Blade Thickness: 7.00 mm
Style: Full Tang, Exposed at Pommel
Steel: Laminated Cobalt Steel
Hardness: 60 HRC
Handle Material: Thermorun
Weight: 363 Grams
Made in: Japan - Designed in Sweden
Sheath: Moulded Zytel, Sharpening Stone, Waterproof Case
Product Code: FK-A1PRO
An optional leather sheath is available for the A1 Pro range.