A comfortable back country sleeping pad providing winter insulation and all-season comfort.
Our back country sleeping pad is here!
Looking for winter insulation and all season comfort? Our comfortable back country sleeping pad will deliver. Whether you’re looking to pack light and small or warm and comfortable, the Insulated Static V is able to provide on all fronts. An outstanding R-Value of 4.4 provides you with the thermal comfort necessary for the colder months. Furthermore, a combination of our classic body-mapped shaped with the V chamber design maximises comfort whilst minimising air movement. Sleep outside comfortably knowing that our dynamic side rails will cradle you comfortably on your back country sleeping pad for a more restful sleep. Delivering a high level of warmth and comfort, this lightweight pad is ultimately perfect for back country travel.
|Dimensions||183 cm x 58.4 cm x 6.5 cm|
|Pack Size||12.7 cm x 20.3 cm|
- Body Mapping Technology: Our specially developed V-shaped design delivers superior support and comfort no matter how you sleep – on your side, stomach or back.
- Side Rails: Integrated into the patterning and construction, side rails help provide a secure, comfortable sleep by centering you on the pad and inhibiting air movement while tossing and turning.
- Deep Weld Patterning: Unlike traditional pads that flatten the bag’s fill, Deep Welds create expansion zones that allow your bag to fully loft beneath you for improved thermal comfort.
- Twist-Pull Valve: Secure and simple, our valve allows for inflation in as few as 10 breaths, and opens wide for rapid, complete deflation. The mechanism creates a secure seal and helps prevent inadvertent opening.
- Pack Size: Exceptionally compact, the 12.7 cm x 20.3 cm pack size is tiny compared to closed-cell foam or self-inflating pads with the same footprint, R-Value and thickness.
- Rugged Material: The 75D Polyester Material provides superior tear, puncture and abrasion resistance for minimal weight.
- Patch Kit: Included for emergency repairs, a patch kit comes stored in a small integrated pocket on the top of the pad’s storage bag – already packed and always at hand.
- Storage Bag: A storage bag, sized specifically for your pad, is included to maintain compactness and provide protection while traveling.
- Klymalite™ Synthetic insulation: Lightweight, compressible and durable, advanced synthetic insulation in the chambers slows the transfer of air between the top and bottom halves of the pad for improved thermal performance.
- Anti Microbial Laminate: A treatment permeates the inside laminate to inhibit the growth of microorganisms, including fungus and bacteria, that can cause odors and material damage.
- Super light Design: Weighs only 709 grams, considerably less than other air mattresses and self-inflating pads of the same size, thickness and R-Value.
- Ultralight Material: The 75D polyester material is the best combination of back country durability and ultra lightweight.
Part number: 06IVOR01C