Being both lightweight and rugged the Static V is an ideal sleeping pad for the avid backpacker to casual camper.
THE ORIGINAL BEST SELLING SLEEPING PAD
The Klymit Static V is a lightweight sleeping pad using body mapping technology at an entry level price. First of all, the V-chamber design limits air movement and heat loss therefore offering a unique ergonomic body map. Secondly, the Static V is optimised for performance and comfort, inflating in approximately 10-15 breaths. Consequently you will save time and energy whilst having a comfortable lightweight sleeping option, regardless of where you choose to sleep outside.
- An ideal sleeping pad for avid backpackers and casual campers alike.
- Weighs only 514 grams and packs up small.
- Comfortable, lightweight, and rugged performance at an entry-level price.
- Ergonomic body-mapped V chamber design limits air movement.
- Side rails cradle you on the pad.
- Rugged material is great if you want to sleep on the ground.
- Inflates in just 10-15 breaths.
|Dimensions||183 cm x 59 cm x 6.5 cm|
|Pack Size||7.62 cm x 20.3 cm|
- Body Mapping Technology: Our specially developed V-shaped design delivers superior support and comfort no matter how you sleep – on your side, stomach or back.
- Side Rails: Integrated into the patterning and construction, side rails help provide a secure, comfortable sleep by centering you on the pad and inhibiting air movement while tossing and turning.
- Deep Weld Patterning: Unlike traditional pads that flatten the bag’s fill, Deep Welds create expansion zones that allow your bag to fully loft beneath you for improved thermal comfort.
- Twist-Pull Valve: Secure and simple, our valve allows for inflation in as few as 10 breaths, and opens wide for rapid, complete deflation. The mechanism creates a secure seal and helps prevent inadvertent opening
- Pack Size: Exceptionally compact, the 7.62 x 20.3 cm pack size is tiny compared to closed-cell foam or self-inflating pads with the same footprint, R-Value and thickness.
- Rugged Material: The 75D Polyester Material provides superior tear, puncture and abrasion resistance for minimal weight.
- Patch Kit: Included for emergency repairs, a patch kit comes stored in a small integrated pocket on the top of the pad’s storage bag – already packed and always at hand.
- Storage Bag: A storage bag, sized specifically for your pad, is included to maintain compactness and provide protection while traveling.
- Anti Microbial Laminate: A treatment permeates the inside laminate to inhibit the growth of microorganisms, including fungus and bacteria, that can cause odors and material damage.
- Superlight Design: Weighs only 514g, considerably less than other air mattresses and self-inflating pads of the same size, thickness and R-Value.
- Ultralight Material: The 75D polyester material is the best combination of backcountry durability and ultra lightweight.
Part number: 06SVGR01C